Complete network protection in a single, easy-to-deploy solution.
A stateful packet firewall, while essential, simply isn’t enough anymore. The reality is that every network needs a full arsenal of scanning engines to protect against spyware and viruses, malicious apps and data leakage – all the way through ransomware, botnets, advanced persistent threats, and zero day malware. A true network security solution will address all aspects of threat prevention, detection, correlation, and response – today, and as those threats evolve. WatchGuard’s award winning network security platform not only provides the most complete suite of unified security controls on the market today, but has consistently been the first to offer solutions for addressing new and evolving network threats including, but not limited to, advanced malware and ransomware.
It’s more than just about security scanning engines, though. At WatchGuard, we believe simplicity is the key to successful adoption of technology. As such, all of our products are not only easy to initially configure and deploy, they are also designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management simple and straightforward. Security is complex, managing it doesn’t have to be.
All businesses, regardless of size, need to pay attention to performance. Slow security scanning times can cripple a network’s ability to handle high-volume traffic. Some companies are forced to decrease protection to keep performance strong, but WatchGuard solutions never make you choose between security and speed. Leveraging the power of multi-core processing, WatchGuard’s platform is engineered to deliver the fastest throughput when it matters – with all security controls turned on. Our platform can run all scanning engines simultaneously for maximum protection while still maintaining blazing fast throughput.
From the board room to the branch office, critical decisions about security often need to be made quickly before damage is done. Furthermore, you need to know what’s happening not just in the network, but on your devices inside and outside the firewall as well. Visibility is about more than data. Visibility is achieved when that data is converted into easily consumable, actionable information. The addition of the WatchGuard Host Sensor, available through Threat Detection and Response, provides continuous event monitoring, detection and remediation of threat activity on the endpoint. WatchGuard’s award-winning network visibility platform, Dimension, takes the data from all devices across your network and presents that data in the form of visually stunning, immediately actionable information. Using Dimension you can identify behavioral trends, pinpoint potential network threats, block inappropriate use, monitor network health and much more.
Secure Retail Environments
Prevent Advanced Malware and Ransomware
- APT Blocker’s next-gen sandbox protects businesses from malware attacks including Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) that target customer information and other sensitive data.
- A variety of files and proxies will be analyzed including PDFs, Microsoft Office, Windows executable files, and Android .apk files.
Secure Your Wi-Fi Network
- Firebox T Series models integrate best-in-class security technologies to ensure safe Internet access for employees, customers, and guests.
- For businesses with multiple hot spots, WatchGuard Access Points extend UTM protection whether the access points are indoors or outdoors.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports on T30 and T50 models allow direct connection to secure Wireless Access Points.
Easy Deployment and Remote Management
- RapidDeploy will automatically configure appliances, which eliminates the need for on-site IT specialists.
- Centrally manage appliances to ensure all locations are up-to-date.
- Hub-and-Spoke VPN can easily secure communications between remote sites and corporate HQ.
- WAN and VPN failover come standard on all appliances for maximum uptime.
Maintain Compliance with PCI DSS
- Protect every customer’s transaction with full UTM and APT Blocker.
- Firebox appliances come with built-in PCI audit reports to flag compliant issues.
Stay on Top of Network Activity with Visibility into All Network Traffic
- WatchGuard Dimension provides historical and real-time monitoring of all network traffic.
- Dashboard views and automated reports enable IT Pros to spot trends and put a stop to malicious activity before it becomes a larger threat.
Full UTM Protection
- Take control of the kinds of content that can be accessed with WebBlocker and Application Control.
- Gateway AntiVirus and Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS) update signatures continuously to block spyware, viruses, and trojans.
Get Started With WatchGuard
Please complete the form below or
call us at 240-270-7025.
Count on Equa to source the highest-quality, hardware and software to support IT infrastructures, addressing our clients’ perimeters, networks and end-point-needs. Among the several product lines we recommend are: