The AP430CR is designed for indoor or rugged outdoor deployment conditions built with an industrial-rated IP67 enclosure. The AP430CR delivers superior Wi-Fi 6 performance and WPA3 encrypted security. Includes six external antennas to deliver a maximum TX power of 23 dBm. Hardware includes one Ethernet port that supports up to 5 Gbps and a gigabit PoE+ port.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Wi-Fi 6 and WPA3 encryption
• Six N-Type external connectors for antennas (antennas required, sold separately)
• Maximum TX power delivers 23 dBm and a 5 dBi antenna gain for the 2.4 GHz band and 7 dBi for the 5 GHz band
• IP67 Rated sealed enclosure to protect from harsh environments
• One PoE+ in ports supporting up to 5 Gbps
• One Ethernet Port supporting up to 1 Gbps
• Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio
• Max Data rate up to 2.3 Gbps on the 5 GHz band
• Max Data rate up to 574 Mbps available on the 2.4 GHz band
• Qualcomm Iron QCN5124-1 Iron QCN5154-1 processor with Qualcomm® Hawkeye IPQ8071A-1 Quad-core A53s at 1.0 GHz with 1 GB RAM and 256 MB Flash
A separate Wi-Fi license needs to be purchased with the hardware. A Wi-Fi license is required in order to access advanced management features.