The AP325 from WatchGuard is designed for those cost-conscious organizations looking for a modern, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Best for medium-density environments such as K-12 schools, small and midsize businesses, distributed office spaces, small footprint retail, small meeting rooms, restaurants, and healthcare offices.
When managed with the Wi-Fi Cloud, you can unlock the full potential of your WatchGuard access points with powerful WIPS security, location-based analytics, and social-enabled captive portals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Wave 2 chipset offers the latest MU-MIMO technology to serve today’s medium-density environments
• AP325 takes less than two minutes to activate and configure after connecting to the Wi-Fi Cloud
• Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
• Smart steering automatically pushes clients with low speeds to a closer access point*
• Band steering manages spectrum efficiency, pushing clients to 5 GHz channels for optimal throughput
• AP325 continues to scan for wireless threats and enforces security policy even if the connection with the Wi-Fi Cloud is interrupted*
*Must have Wi-Fi Cloud enabled with Secure Wi-Fi or Total Wi-Fi license
Secure Wi-Fi Includes:
Wi-Fi Cloud Management Scalability
Configuration and Management
SSID configuration with VLAN support, band steering, smart steering, fast roaming, user bandwidth control, Wi-Fi traffic dashboard.
Additional Wi-Fi Cloud-based Management
Radio Resource Management, Hotspot 2.0, enhanced client roaming, nested folders for configuration before deployment, integration with 3rd party WLAN controllers.
Intelligent Network Visibility and Troubleshooting
Pinpoint meaningful network problems and application issues by seeing when an anomaly occurs above baseline thresholds and remotely troubleshoot.
Verified Comprehensive Security
A patented WIPS technology defends your business from the six known Wi-Fi threat categories, enabling a Trusted Wireless Environment.
GO Mobile Web Application
Easily set up your current network configuration from any mobile device.
Hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement, customer support, and software updates.